Welcome Back

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Help' started by Alex Smart, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Active Member

Hello Scott,
    Welcome back, I for one have missed this forum and am very glad to be able to take part again.
    Well done for all you do for us all.
    Alex

2. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Hi Scott,we all are happy the site is back. I hope the research can continue,

Jaap

3. RSwank

RSwank Well-Known Member

Welcome back ..... I think I was having withdrawal symptoms.

4. pathfinder504

pathfinder504 Active Member

Got to this page some how. My old link to the Forum page doesn't work. Just pressed a bunch of buttons and here we are. Will watch for housekeeping updates.

5. Scott Burris

Scott Burris Site Admin Staff Member

Apparently a whole cluster of servers where our site is hosted went through some sort of 'issue.' In their event log they called it a 'network interruption', but you could see it rolling through multiple servers and for roughly the same length of time. I suspect it was something a little more involved on the hardware side that they just choose not inform us about.

Airwar likes this.
  6. j.peters140

j.peters140 Active Member

Welcome back.

As a WW II participant, in the 15th AF, along with participation in the first four months of the Korean Conflict, from Japan, and the Cold War.....I really appreciate this website.

Jim ;-)

Airwar likes this.
  7. Robersabel

Robersabel New Member

It has been a while since going through the process of obtaining MACR. Today, require steps to locate same. Appreciate it...

8. billrunnels

billrunnels Active Member

Welcome back......being a participant on this Forum for a number of years has been a pleasure. While memories of WWII grow dim at this stage of life the Forum has greatly helped sustain them. Thanks for your dedication to this end!

Bill
    B-17 Bombardier.

9. 25Kingman49

25Kingman49 Well-Known Member