1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. I no longer have the time to manage a project like this, obviously, or give it the attention that it deserves. I still think fondly of the early days in 1998 when this all got started. A small, but eager group of tech savvy 1st and 2nd generation descendants made great friends with the last of the WWII veterans thru the newfangled internet. They're all gone now. It's time for me to turn the page. Thanks for being along for part of the ride. I'm sorry it got so bumpy in the end.
    Dismiss Notice

Vernon J. Razak, 67th TRG 30th PRS, F-5E crash 1-21-45

Discussion in 'Reconnaissance, Rescue, & Antisubmarine' started by Cololab, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Cololab

Cololab Member

Hi all,
    I am reaching out to help my son in law find further information on the death of his uncle, Vernon J. Razak, O-769940, who was killed on January 21, 1945 in the crash of the F-5E (44-23732) he was piloting. This incident occurred somewhere in France according to MACR 11928 (I do not have the complete MACR; only what was shown on the MACR index page).

I don't have access to any of the website databases you experienced researchers use, so I am reaching out for assistance in this quest.

Thanks!

2. RSwank

RSwank Well-Known Member

3. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

4. Cololab

Cololab Member

Thanks for your help!

5. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

6. Cololab

Cololab Member

Hi Airwar,
    Is the above link one that references the crash site of Lt. Razak's aircraft?

7. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

8. Raphaël

Raphaël Member

9. Cololab

Cololab Member

My continued thanks to you all for your assistance.