Sgt Kenneth Raack

Discussion in '379th BG - Kimbolton' started by Raphaël, May 14, 2017.

1. Raphaël

Raphaël Member

Hello I need informations and photos about Sgt Kenneth E Raack , because it's one of my godchildrens in the American War Cemetery Ardennes .

He was top turret gunner and KIA 22 february 1944 aboard the " Sons O'Satan " .
    http://www.fieldsofhonor-database.c...war-cemetery-ardennes-r/54869-raack-kenneth-e

I did research and I have MACR , but I would want a photo , and get in touch with his family in USA , so that they knows that here in Belgium somebody goes on its grave and returns him honor .

I can't acces this page but I think that Jaap can help me !
    https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/147929608/

For the family I found Mr Jordis Daley , but I can't contact her .
    He's relevant with Pearl Iola Raack born 14 july 1919 in Pennsylvania , died 18 décember 2010 , and I think but I'm not sure that she was relevant with Kenneth Raack .

Jordis A. DALEY
    8701 Delgany Ave Unit 213
    Playa Del Rey, CA 90293-8152

Thank in advance for your help .

2. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

3. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Raphaël likes this.
  4. RSwank

RSwank Well-Known Member

Raphael, I think you are the the right track.
    Kenneth had two brothers, Carl Raack and Paul Charles Raack.
    Paul Charles Raack married Pearl Iola Small in 1941 in Ohio.
    They had a daughter Jordis Anne Raack born in 1948 in California.
    Jordis Anne Raack I believe married David E Daley so she would be Jordis Anne (Raack) Daley.

If you do an anywho search for Jordis Daley (no middle initial) you will find a second address in Denver, Colorado. Oddly, if you see who else lives (or is associated) at that address, you find a Kenneth Paul Raack.

Now Kenneth Paul Raack was born in California in 1945 to Paul and Pearl (Small) Raack, so Kenneth Paul would appear to be Jordis' brother. PM/Messaged you some info.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  5. Raphaël

Raphaël Member

A big thank you Jaap for the links , I hoped to find a photo .
    Good idea for facebook , I'm going to get in touch with the school and Karen Raack Pentland .

Thanks also to rolland to confirm my search on Jordis Raack Daley , that's great news to know thath she's kenneth's niece , Now I am going to try to find a way to contact her .

Raphaël .

6. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Lt Harold N Sheaffer. They testing new radio equipment

Attached Files:

Raphaël likes this.
  7. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Robert Spisak

Attached Files:

Raphaël likes this.
  8. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

9. Raphaël

Raphaël Member

Bedankt voor de interesante links Jaap .

10. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Waarschijnlijk heb ik een achterneef van hem te pakken. Probably I FOUND a nephew of him.
    Let you know by PM

Raphaël likes this.