Propaganda Leaflets

Discussion in 'All Hands Club & Canteen Discussion Area' started by Mutley, Apr 19, 2017 at 4:41 PM.

1. Mutley

Mutley New Member

I have been meaning to post a request to see if anybody has copies of the Propaganda Leaflets that had been dropped by the B-26 Marauders over Europe.

Somewhere I do have copies of some that I have found in my research, but I have misplaced them currently.

Any help welcome

Mutley

2. Lucky Partners

Lucky Partners Well-Known Member

Found this in a book of my father's years ago. Have no clue as to what it says but from the kind of thin paper I always assumed it was a leaflet of the sort you are seeking. Not from a B-26 though.

SIDE 1.jpg SIDE 2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017 at 9:38 AM
  3. BMBazooka

BMBazooka Active Member

If they trew out the "Nachrichten für die Truppe", which was Black Propaganda and Psychological Warfare I can give you some digitalized (Hand Scanner) copies.

4. Darin Scorza

Darin Scorza New Member

BMBazooka likes this.
  5. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

The British Royal Air Force dropping the '' Vliegende Hollander'' ( Flying Dutchmen ) above occupied Holland.

Attached Files:

25Kingman49 and Lucky Partners like this.
  6. billrunnels

billrunnels Active Member

7. Mutley

Mutley New Member

Oh, the power of the internet! and where you can find things when you ask the right questions!!

I am only after about 20(ish!?) different leaflets that I know WERE dropped by B-26 Marauders during WW2. Now I can find, 2 to the x!?, amount from the last Century!!

Thank guys. you're WAY to good!!

Now I just have to find my list of the few specific one's that I DO want.