1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. I no longer have the time to manage a project like this, obviously, or give it the attention that it deserves. I still think fondly of the early days in 1998 when this all got started. A small, but eager group of tech savvy 1st and 2nd generation descendants made great friends with the last of the WWII veterans thru the newfangled internet. They're all gone now. It's time for me to turn the page. Thanks for being along for part of the ride. I'm sorry it got so bumpy in the end.
    Dismiss Notice

Lynn Dollar Jr

Discussion in 'All Hands Club & Canteen Discussion Area' started by Airwar, May 13, 2017.

1. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Dear all,

I dont see the name of Lynn any longer on the member list. I thought he was an Active Member ?

2. Lucky Partners

Lucky Partners Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  3. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Censored, Lynn had also good post. Only Scott Burris is the Moderator. I know not all researchers liked him
    but his comment on books was very interesting. I think not a good sign to all of us.
    I hope Scott M. is coming back. I have no bad feelings about Scott but his threads must be more diplomatic.
    Scott is a damm good researcher, in the past and the future.

having a nice weekend, Jaap

BMBazooka likes this.
  4. Lucky Partners

Lucky Partners Well-Known Member

Jaap,

Last thread I remember with Lynn he got into a nasty back and forth with Dave Gansz. Dave stayed calm but Lynn got pretty worked up. Would expect that Scott B. just had enough of him.
    Scott M. logged in yesterday but didn't post anything, I have not heard from him off forum since then.

Good weekend to you and your family too.

Hal

Airwar likes this.
  5. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Thanks Hal, I think Scott Burris made than the right thing. And Scott M, THE MEN'S CAVE IS CLOSED so ..............