1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. The forum archives, past and present, were successfully transferred to the Heritage League of the Second Air Division. Two conditions were agreed upon; 1) all user email addresses would be protected, and 2) all private messages would remain private. On Dec 1st, the AAF domain will convert to a simple landing page to stay out of spammer hands.
    Dismiss Notice

Loss of Mosquito MT482 22 Apr 1945

Discussion in '416th NFS' started by jherron, Oct 21, 2016.

1. jherron

jherron New Member

Hello! Jack Herron here, Some years ago I posted on this forum information about my uncle, 2LT Jack Herron KIA when Mosquito MT482 from the 416th was lost on 22 April '45. An Italian gentleman I met thru this forum was looking for the crash site (along with other aircraft). When the forum changed I lost contact information with him. Does anyone know if the crashsite of MT482 was ever found? Aircraft believd lost over the PO river valley area (see MACR14065) As an aside, a color photo of MT482 was found on another site by accident which was nothing short of an amazing coincidence.

2. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Jack was is Giorgio Pietrobon ; Giorgio Pietrobon <giorgiopietrobon@libero.it>

Jaap

3. Raphaël

Raphaël Member

4. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

stefano sernagiotto <stefano.sernagiotto@gmail.com>