1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. The forum archives, past and present, were successfully transferred to the Heritage League of the Second Air Division. Two conditions were agreed upon; 1) all user email addresses would be protected, and 2) all private messages would remain private. On Dec 1st, the AAF domain will convert to a simple landing page to stay out of spammer hands.
    Dismiss Notice

Language used on this forum ?

Discussion in 'All Hands Club & Canteen Discussion Area' started by Alex Smart, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Active Member

Hello,
    I had always thought that it was a general rule that the language used in this forum was English.
    Am I correct ?
    Reason for question is that a few new threads in the "Heavy Bomber" section seem to be in another language, as are the replies.
    Alex

2. 25Kingman49

25Kingman49 Well-Known Member

Alex,
    It is spam in Japanese, all posts have been reported.
    Scott

3. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Active Member

Thanks for the reply Scott,
    I did think so at first but as there were replies to some posts I did wonder.
    Alex

4. 25Kingman49

25Kingman49 Well-Known Member

Yes, the replies by Dave are less than graceful if translated.

Noticed Scott Burris on site earlier this morning. Unknown why he did not delete these spam posts and there replies.

5. terveurn

terveurn Active Member

I hate spam, really, really hate these people who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then to post this type of crap -- almost on the same level a phone solicitations - my reply was even better in the original japanese (google translate does a poor job).

I also knew that Scott would be deleting as soon as he saw what was being posted and it would not last very long.

Surprised this posting has not been eliminated by scott as well as it does nothing for the AAF Forum.

On off switch.JPG wpred131215.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Its Chinese. I only like their food

7. terveurn

terveurn Active Member

After watching cook a dog that's alive - I no longer will eat chinese food.

8. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

Dave we Dutch eat a lot of Haring. Our American guests always look to the other side when we eat them, ha ha

Attached Files:

9. terveurn

terveurn Active Member