1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. The forum archives, past and present, were successfully transferred to the Heritage League of the Second Air Division. Two conditions were agreed upon; 1) all user email addresses would be protected, and 2) all private messages would remain private. On Dec 1st, the AAF domain will convert to a simple landing page to stay out of spammer hands.
    Dismiss Notice

Joseph F NOGAN, 790th BS

Discussion in '467th BG - Rackheath' started by Tim M., May 25, 2017.

1. Tim M.

Tim M. New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for information about Sgt Joseph F Nogan.
    He was a gunner in Lt McKenzie's crew.
    I have found several informations on the 467th BG site but I try to know more about Sgt NOGAN.
    http://www.the467tharchive.org/mckenziecrew.html

Thanks in advance.
    Tim

2. 25Kingman49

25Kingman49 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Tim M. likes this.
  3. Tim M.

Tim M. New Member

Hello,
    I don't know how you find these documents but thank you sooooo much.

Cheers,
    Tim

4. 25Kingman49

25Kingman49 Well-Known Member

Happy to help.
    From the AAM site it appears his rank was T/Sgt., crew position ETTG.

Scott

Tim M. likes this.
  5. peterDuck

peterDuck Member

Tim,

Here's the mission list for Joseph Nogan. Note that there is a mission missing. He did not fly with his crew on one mission. Likely finished his required last mission with another crew. Did a quick glance at but didn't find him.

As I start digging into these interrogation reports and extracting the information he'll turn up. Gonna be some time before I get to that stage in my research. I'll try to remember to notify you if he turns up.

Once again (in reference to Robert Pittman post) I have to ask what your interest is Joseph Nolan. Also, a reminder to check out the 467th BG Facebook Group.

Attached Files:

25Kingman49 likes this.
  6. Airwar

Airwar Well-Known Member

article

Attached Files: