1. The AAF forum will close permanently on December 1, 2017. I no longer have the time to manage a project like this, obviously, or give it the attention that it deserves. I still think fondly of the early days in 1998 when this all got started. A small, but eager group of tech savvy 1st and 2nd generation descendants made great friends with the last of the WWII veterans thru the newfangled internet. They're all gone now. It's time for me to turn the page. Thanks for being along for part of the ride. I'm sorry it got so bumpy in the end.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter 2017

Discussion in 'All Hands Club & Canteen Discussion Area' started by Alex Smart, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Active Member

Happy Easter to you all

billrunnels and Lucky Partners like this.
  2. Lucky Partners

Lucky Partners Well-Known Member

Thank you Alex. Happy Easter to you too. And a Happy Passover to all as well.

3. billrunnels

billrunnels Active Member

Thanks Alex. The same to you. As a young boy I remember this was the day you wore new clothing, if you had any, to the Easter Sunrise Service. I still remember that favorite blue sport coat. It was a size or two larger than I needed but you had to allow for growth. Ha

4. Alex Smart

Alex Smart Active Member

Yes, we grew up in a post war world with very little but overall it was in my mind as a child a better and happier world then.

billrunnels likes this.
  5. billrunnels

billrunnels Active Member

I agree. Things were not so complicated.