452nd BG yearbook

Discussion in '455th BG - San Giovanni' started by terveurn, Apr 3, 2017.

1. terveurn

terveurn Active Member

Does anybody have a link (or copy) or the 452nd BG yearbook as a PDF

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Lucky Partners

Lucky Partners Well-Known Member

Dave,

I have a copy of the book "Missing Planes of the 452nd BG" by Edward Hinrichs. Be happy to look anything up for you if that would help.

Hal

3. terveurn

terveurn Active Member

Hal

Have most of the 452nd BG information (including all the load-outs) (including Missing Planes), but the yearbook is needed for research on photos.

4. Lucky Partners

Dave,

OK, help me out here. Not finding any reference to a publication named "452nd BG Yearbook" is this the correct name or it it shorthand for something else. Also this is posted in the 455th BG sub forum, I assume that is a slip of the finger?

5. terveurn

terveurn Active Member

25Kingman49 likes this.
  6. Lucky Partners

OK, thanks, thought that might be what you were looking for but wasn't sure. Saw one for sale on ebay today but otherwise still coming up empty handed looking for a PDF on line. Not available at the Bangor library. Will keep looking.

Edit:

Listing on google books says only 40 pages.

https://books.google.com/books?id=x...ved=0ahUKEwiqpNvhn4nTAhUJMSYKHSDoCOMQ6AEIGjAA

Link from Google says a copy at the Military History Institute in Carlisle, PA. and at the Denver Public Library. Maybe you can get an interlibrary loan?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    25Kingman49 likes this.
  7. Lucky Partners

25Kingman49 likes this.