Re: [johnjtboat] Enlisted Pay Schedules
1) Enlisted Pay Schedule. Try: [url "http://members.tripod.com/thirtieth_infantry/Repro/empayscale.html"]http://members.tripod.com/thirtieth_infantry/Repro/empayscale.html[/url] The information is presented in table format, and a source for the information is cited.
2) If you have a standing order with National Archives, and have waited four months, you should check the status of that order. Follow up at this address: [url "http://www.archives.gov/global_pages/how_will_nara_respond.html#natf_orders"]http://www.archives.gov/global_pages/how_will_nara_respond.html#natf_orders[/url] They provide an e-mail address specifically for such inquiries: [url "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"]email@example.com[/url]
3) In our previous exchange in the BULLPEN, you mention the Army Personnel Command, not Archives, as your source for the MACR. It should be clear from the information in that exchange that TAPC is NOT the source for the MACR.
4) Also, note that "mcoffee" describes his experience with the AFHRA at Maxwell AFB, and provides the address for their e-mail form. It may be worth your while to try AFHRA while you sort out your existing MACR order with ARCHIVES.
5) At the end of the day it is up to you to make the effort. There are plenty of people, both here and at the organizations mentioned above, who want to help you along the way. It is up to YOU to make sure that your inquiries are directed to the proper quarters. When you have waited too long for results, it is up to YOU to follow up using effective measures. Keep trying and good luck.